- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:41
- 002_Act One Part One.mp3 0:16:06
- 003_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:10:01
- 004_Act One Part Three.mp3 0:08:03
- 005_Act One Part Four.mp3 0:12:40
- 006_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:25:40
- 007_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:11:46
- 008_Act Two Part Three.mp3 0:11:22
- 009_Act Two Part Four.mp3 0:14:23
- 010_Credits.mp3 0:00:27
Two pschychiatrists - one new and inexperienced, the other his well-established mentor - battle over the diagnosis and treatment of Chris, a young black man who claims to be the son of African dictator Idi Amin. This dark, edgy comedy - winner of the 2001 Olivier Award for Best New Play - will leave you wondering if anyone in this threesome is sane.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring Teagle F. Bougere, Matt Letscher and Daniel Davis.
Featuring: Teagle F. Bougere, Matt Letscher, Daniel Davis