- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:46
- 002_Act One Part One.mp3 0:09:12
- 003_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:08:47
- 004_Act One Part Three.mp3 0:22:14
- 005_Act One Part Four.mp3 0:10:10
- 006_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:10:31
- 007_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:13:40
- 008_Act Two Part Three.mp3 0:08:16
- 009_Act Two Part Four.mp3 0:18:59
- 010-Credits.mp3 0:00:57
- 011_Interview with Oliver Goldstick.mp3 0:09:11
In a white fur coat, “The Queen of the Blues” sits on her luggage outside a Las Vegas hotel. It is 1959; the legendary star cannot enter the hotel without a white escort. So Dinah Washington, in her inimitable style, takes a long pull from her flask and starts kicking up a fuss. Yvette Freeman reprises her Obie award-winning performance in this passionate play that reminds us “What a Difference a Day Makes.” Features songs made famous by Dinah Washington and performed in the play by Yvette Freeman.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring Paul Eiding, Yvette Freeman, Adriane Lenox, Bud Leslie and Darryl Reed.
Featuring: Paul Eiding, Yvette Freeman, Adriane Lenox, Bud Leslie, Darryl Reed