- 001-Introduction.mp3 0:00:44
- 002-Act One, Scene 1.mp3 0:14:11
- 003-Act One, Scene 2.mp3 0:10:44
- 004-Act One, Scene 3.mp3 0:19:43
- 005-Act Two, Scene 1.mp3 0:14:36
- 006-Act Two, Scene 2.mp3 0:10:03
- 007-Act Two, Scene 3.mp3 0:14:38
- 008-Act Two, Scene 4.mp3 0:10:11
- 009-Credits.mp3 0:00:33
Winner of the 2000 Pulitzer Prize for drama, Dinner with Friends examines the lives of two couples and the repercussions of divorce on their friendships. With wit, compassion and consummate skill, playwright Donald Margulies weighs the cost of breaking up — and of staying together.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring Matthew Arkin, Lisa Emery, Kevin Kilner and Deirdre O'Connell.
Featuring: Matthew Arkin, Lisa Emery, Kevin Kilner, Deirdre O'Connell