- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:26
- 002_Act One, Part One.mp3 0:11:35
- 003_Act One, Part Two.mp3 0:10:17
- 004_Act One, Part Three.mp3 0:08:18
- 005_Act One, Part Four.mp3 0:11:24
- 006_Act One, Part Five.mp3 0:17:05
- 007_Act Two, Part One.mp3 0:16:46
- 008_Act Two, Part Two.mp3 0:12:57
- 009_Act Two, Part Three.mp3 0:05:59
- 010_Act Two, Part Four.mp3 0:06:28
- 011_Credits.mp3 0:00:20
In Neat, Obie Award-Winning writer/performer Charlayne Woodard shares her memories of growing up black in America in the 60’s and 70’s. Weaving magic, Woodard takes us from Savannah, Georgia to Albany, New York with engaging humor and sharp insight. Neat is the second play of a trilogy that began with Pretty Fire, and ended with In Real Life.
An L.A. Theatre Works performance featuring Charlayne Woodard.
Featuring: Charlayne Woodard