- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:52
- 002_Act One Part 1.mp3 0:09:50
- 003_Act One Part 2.mp3 0:10:29
- 004_Act One Part 3.mp3 0:05:02
- 005_Act One Part 4.mp3 0:12:43
- 006_Act One Part 5.mp3 0:10:51
- 007_Act One Part 6.mp3 0:04:06
- 008_Act Two Part 1.mp3 0:10:28
- 009_Act Two Part 2.mp3 0:12:46
- 010_Act Two Part 3.mp3 0:05:03
- 011_Act Two Part 4.mp3 0:12:07
- 012_Act Two Part 5.mp3 0:14:21
- 013_Act Two Part 6.mp3 0:06:10
- 014_Credits.mp3 0:00:56
- 15-Backstage Interview.mp3 0:12:00
What does it mean to be pretty? Do you really need someone to validate
your appearance? Neil LaBute tackles our obsession with physical beauty
head-on in a work nominated for multiple Tony and Drama Desk Awards.
Our production, directed by the playwright, includes original Broadway cast member Thomas Sadoski, whose acclaimed performance also earned a
Includes a backstage conversation with Neil LaBute and the cast.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast production featuring Jenna Fischer, Thomas Sadoski, Gia Crovatin, and Josh Stamberg.
Written and directed by Neil LaBute. Recorded by L.A. Theatre Works before a live audience.
Featuring: Gia Crovatin, Jenna Fischer, Thomas Sadoski, Josh Stamberg